Speech and Drama Tuition
At King’s School, the Arts play an important part of everyday life and every boy is encouraged to be creative, whether it be in visual or performing arts. We provide a unique format for teaching speech and drama to our students.
To supplement and enhance this program we provide pair and group tuition. These are in addition to class programmes and are rotated from week to week to ensure students do not regularly miss the same subjects.
Speech and Drama lessons for Junior school students are conducted after school.
Middle/Senior school students are able to undertake two activities per week in class time.
If you have any questions about private speech and drama tuition or wish to arrange speech therapy please contact Nina Burchett via email email@example.com .
Terms & Conditions
- Pair lessons are $360 per term and Group lessons are $280 per term.
- All fees and costs will be charged to your school account on a term-by-term basis, or initially charged to your credit card for the first term and then charged to your school account each additional term.
- All classes will automatically roll over to the next term.
- To cancel Speech and Drama tuition please contact Nina Burchett firstname.lastname@example.org
- A term consists of 8 lessons or 32 lessons per year.
- Speech and Drama lessons are in addition to class programmes and will run for one period equivalent to not more than 30 minutes. Group lessons after school may be 45 minutes.
- Lessons are generally rotated from week to week to ensure students do not regularly miss the same subject.
- Shine School of Confidence will allocate the tutors for Speech and Drama and may make tutor changes as necessary.
- If a student discontinues lessons during the term, the full term fees are still payable. If a full year has been paid, the remaining terms will be credited to your school account.
- Additional or extra lessons can be arranged with parental permission.
- If a student misses a lesson, it is the student’s responsibility to notify their tutor in advance. The tutor will endeavour to provide a make-up lesson but is not obliged to do so.
- If the tutor misses a lesson due to illness or other circumstances, the tutor will make up the lesson or a relieving tutor will be provided.
- The cost of Drama books and examination fees are additional.