At King’s School, the Arts play an important part of everyday life and every boy is encouraged to be creative.
To supplement and enhance this program we provide access to private music tuition. These lessons are in addition to curriculum music and are rotated from week to week to ensure students do not regularly miss the same subjects.
If you have any questions about private music tuition please contact Megan Ward via email at email@example.com or by phone on 520 7789.
Terms & Conditions
- Private Tuition is $340 per term.
- Fretters Guitar Ensemble is $100 per term.
- All fees and costs will be charged to your school account on a term-by-term basis, or initially charged to your credit card for the first term and then charged to your school account each additional term.
- All classes will automatically roll over to the next term within the school year.
- To cancel Music tuition please contact Megan Ward firstname.lastname@example.org
- A term consists of 8 lessons or 32 lessons per year.
- All private tuition lessons are in addition to class programmes and will run for one period equivalent to not more than 30 minutes.
- Lessons are generally rotated from week to week to ensure students do not regularly miss the same subject.
- You can indicate a tutor preference but King's School reserves the right to make tutor changes as necessary.
- If a student discontinues lessons during the term, the full term fees are still payable. If a full year has been paid, the remaining terms will be credited to your school account.
- Additional or extra lessons can be arranged with parental permission.
- If a student misses a lesson, it is the student’s responsibility to notify their tutor in advance. The tutor is not obliged to make up the lesson unless suitable notice is provided.
- If the tutor misses a lesson due to illness or other circumstances, the tutor will either make up the lesson or the lesson will be credited.
- The cost of music books and examination fees are additional.