King's School Sports Academy
If you are interested in having your child attend any of the Sports School Programmes, please enrolment online.
Please click here for full details of the course times, dates and locations.
Please note the following:
- If your child was enrolled in a sport in Term 4, they will be ‘rolled over’ to the same sport for Term 1. That is the same sport, on the same day, at the same time – Unless they are too old for the group.
- To remove or make a change to your child’s sports, please contact Nick Chudzynski (e) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Children will be added to the waiting list if a class has reached maximum capacity.
- Waiting lists are not ‘rolled over’ so you must re-enrol your child if they were on a waiting list.
- No trials are offered for any programme, boys will be asked to enrol before taking part
- #No refunds can be offered once bookings have been made
- Failure to turn up to a programme x3 weeks in a row will see their space given to others on the waiting list.
- Bookings can be made throughout the term.
In the unlikely event that a Sports School Programme is cancelled after school, and the Sports School Manager is not in his office, students are advised to go to the AQUADOME where they can then contact their parents. Students will then wait there until they are picked up.
# Subject to the discretion of the Sports School Manager