Lunch Order (Permanent) - Term 2 - 2019
Permanent Lunch Orders for Term 2 - 2019 are available online, please select from options available.
**See the Vegetarian Options**
- Permanent lunch orders are delivered on the same day each week for the term.
- Lunches are delivered to your son's class each day or collected from the Dining Room for Year 5 to 8.
- Please note Lunch Orders are not available for Transition or ELC boys.
- All Lunch Orders include a main and a piece of fruit. Drinks and baking are optional.
- This term has 10 weeks with 1 public holidays.
- If you are ordering for multiple boys, please place each lunch individually in your shopping cart with their class, house and name details to ensure their lunch is delivered to the correct class.
- Casual lunch orders may be ordered on the day, or before, on via the Casual Lunch option on this site, or via the King's School App (link to App available on the King's School Website) or on the day at the boys counter from 7:30am until morning tea.
If you have any queries please contact the office by phone 09 520 7770 or email email@example.com
Please view our Frequently Asked Questions page for additional information.