Lunch Order (Casual / Daily) - Term 3 - 2023
Term 3 2023 Casual Lunches
Casual lunches can be ordered online from Term 3 - 2023.
**See our Vegetarian Options**
- Orders must be received by 10am on the day.
- Order can be set in advance, please select date required.
- Lunches are collected by the boys or delivered to your son's class.
- Please note Lunch Orders are not available for Transition or ELC boys.
- All Lunch Orders include a Main and a piece of fruit. Milk and baking are optional.
- If you are ordering for multiple boys, please place each lunch individually in the checkout cart to ensure their lunch is delivered to the correct class.
- House information is collected so lunches can be delivered to house meetings when required.
Casual lunch orders may be ordered on the day, or before using the following methods:
- Online here!
- Via the King's School App (link to App available on the King's School Website)
- On the required day from 7:30am until morning tea at the main Reception
- Calling or emailing the office to place your order by 10am
- Beef Nachos: Beef mince, onion, carrot, chilli beans, tinned tomatoes, cheese nachos and grated cheese.
- Vege Nachos: Lentils, onion, carrot, chilli beans, tinned tomatoes, cheese nachos and grated cheese.
- Meatballs, Pasta with Sauce: Meatballs (bought), pasta, sauce (onion, garlic, anchovy, tomato paste and tinned tomatoes, roast peppers, fresh basil) grated cheese garnish
- Vegetarian Meatballs, Pasta with Sauce: Vegetarian Meatballs (bought), pasta, sauce (onion, garlic, anchovy, tomato paste and tinned tomatoes, roast peppers, fresh basil) grated cheese garnish
- Ham & Pineapple Pizza: pizza base, pizza sauce, ham, cheese, pineapple and oregano
- Ham & Pineapple Pizza: GLUTEN FREE pizza base, pizza sauce, ham, cheese, pineapple and oregano
- Spaghetti and Cheese Pizza: pizza base, tinned spaghetti and cheese
- Chicken Burger: chicken fillet, bread roll, mayo, lettuce
- Vege Burger: vegetarian pattie, bread roll, mayo, lettuce
- Mince & Cheese Pies: Pete’s Pies
If you have any queries please contact the office by phone 09 520 7770 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please view our Frequently Asked Questions page for additional information.