Lunch Order (Casual / Daily) - Term 3 - 2021
Casual lunches can be ordered online from Term 3 - 2021.
**See our Vegetarian Options**
- Orders must be received by 10am on the day.
- Order can be set in advance, please select date required.
- Lunches are collected by the boys or delivered to your son's class.
- Please note Lunch Orders are not available for Transition or ELC boys.
- Please do not order milk for boys in Years 1 and 2 due to allergies.
- All Lunch Orders include a Main and a piece of fruit. Milk and baking are optional.
- If you are ordering for multiple boys, please place each lunch individually in the checkout cart to ensure their lunch is delivered to the correct class.
- House information is collected so lunches can be delivered to house meetings when required.
Casual lunch orders may be ordered on the day, or before using the following methods:
- Online here!
- Via the King's School App (link to App available on the King's School Website)
- On the required day from 7:30am until morning tea at the main Reception
- Calling or emailing the office to place your order by 10am
TERM 3 2021 LUNCH MENU
- Butter Chicken & Rice: onion, peas, chicken and rice
- Vege Curry & Rice: onion, pumpkin, peas and rice
- Ham & Pineapple Pizza: pizza base, pizza sauce, ham, cheese and pineapple
- Tomato, Cheese & Spinach Pizza: pizza base, pizza sauce, tomato, cheese, spinach
- Beef Hot Dog: bread roll, beef sausage, tomato sauce, cheese, lettuce
- Vege Hot Dog: bread roll, vegetarian sausage, tomato sauce, cheese, lettuce
- Chicken Burger: chicken fillet, bread roll, mayo, lettuce
- Vege Burger: vegetarian pattie, bread roll, mayo, lettuce
- Mince & Cheese Pies: Pete’s Pies
If you have any queries please contact the office by phone 09 520 7770 or
If you have any queries please contact the office by phone 09 520 7770 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please view our Frequently Asked Questions page for additional information.