Lunch Order (Casual / Daily) - Term 3 - 2017
Casual lunches can be ordered online from Term 3 - 2017.
- Orders must be received by 10am on the day.
- Order can be set in advance, please select date required.
- Lunches are delivered to your son's class.
- Please note Lunch Orders are not available for Transition or ELC boys.
- All Lunch Orders include a Main and a piece of fruit. Drinks and baking are optional.
- If you are ordering for multiple boys, please place each lunch individually in the checkout cart to ensure their lunch is delivered to the correct class.
- House information is collected so lunches can be delivered to house meetings when required.
Casual lunch orders may be ordered on the day, or before using the following methods:
- Online here!
- Via the King's School App (link to App available on the King's School Website)
- On the required day from 7:30am until morning tea at the boys counter in the Dining Hall
- Calling or emailing the office to place your order by 10am
If you have any queries please contact the office by phone 09 5207770 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please view our Frequently Asked Questions page for additional information.